The Dukes Of Havoc - About Us

First of all, thanks for taking the time to come to our site, and we hope you’re are enjoying your visit.

 

With our blog not yet operational on the new site, we decided to take time out to tell you a little bit more about the band, what we do, who we are, and how we do it!

 

The Band

Through hard work, graft, a bit of luck, and lots of advertising we have been lucky enough to play at some truly spectacular events over these last few years. We consider ourselves primarily a wedding band, as this makes up around 80% of our work. The other 20% is made up of private parties, birthdays, anniversaries, and corporate events.

 

 

The band itself started back in the summer of 2010 by a bunch of friends that where already playing together with other bands. It started originally as a side project to fill in gaps of there often busy touring schedules working with artists & projects such as: Mark Owen, Peter Andre, Jesus Christ Superstar, Sophie Ellis Bexter, Marianne Faithful, The Darkness, Holy Johnson & Take That, to name but a few.

 

The band knew that things where about to change when they performed at over 80 events in there first year, far surpassing any expectations.

 

With the birth of the original website, promo videos and regularly updated fresh demos, the band where only going in one direction.

So What Do We Do?

In order to guarantee that we are one of the best live bands around, we make sure that our repertoire, live performance & customer services are second to none. It’s simple; we love what we do, we love our clients, and in return they love working with us! We believe that booking a band should be a hassle free, enjoyable experience.

 

We want to make sure that your party is a night to remember for everyone. And for us this starts at the first point of contact, whether you email us, or give us a call. We love chatting to clients, and are always on hand to help with any questions or queries that will inevitably come up along the way.

 

 

Here, There & Everywhere

 

 

We believe that hiring a live band is special thing, and we want to bring that magic to your party.

Our Services

 

The Dukes Of Havoc are ideal for any event. Although most of our work comes through the wedding industry, we are just as at home playing for large crowds at a corporate event, as we are playing in a small venue for a birthday party.

 

Our aim is to bring your party to life, connect with your guests, and make them dance – simple!

 

With great packages available for any party, we are sure to be able to offer you just what you need at your event. While most clients find that our basic package has everything that they need, we are also able to offer bespoke packages for clients with specific needs or requirements.

 

Some of our basic package features Include:

 

• 2 x 1 hours or 3 x 40 minutes of live music

• We’ll learn and perform your first dance for you if required

• A totally free disco before, in-between & after the band have finished

• Completely self-sufficient band

• Full PA & dance floor/ stage lighting

 

Preferred Suppliers

 

The Dukes Of Havoc are regarded as one of most respected and trusted live bands around, and this is reflected in the number of top venues recommending us. These venues went on to add us to there preferred suppliers list, including a château in France!

 

Preferred Suppliers Lists That We Feature On Include:

 

Barnsley House - Gloucester

Soho House – Oxfordshire

Old Kent Barn – Kent

Russets House - Surrey

Chateau La Mouchere - France

"When the first dance was over and the band fired up we knew we were in for a treat, I don’t think the dance floor was ever empty."

 

"You have been recommended by us left right and centre not just for your music but professionalism and customer interaction so thank you so much!"

ABOUT US

The Dukes Of Havoc is the U.K's number 1 live band for hire, specialising in weddings, parties & events of all sizes. We can arrange performances both in the U.K & worldwide.

LATEST BLOG ARTICLES

Why Book The Dukes Of Havoc?

Find out what we can offer you, and your party.

Getting Married In France?

Find out why the top wedding planners in France come to us.

Wedding Band For Hire

All the info you need about The Dukes Of  Havoc.

What To Look For In A Wedding Band

How The Dukes Of Havoc can create the perfect wedding package.